Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Essay 1-03a: My language Learning Story

My first speaking word is 'Manma'. I heard my mother about it. I don't know the reason why I said.

I was not good at speaking, writing, and reading in English ten years ago. But I joined in an English conversation school since I was six years old. I enjoyed playing games, singing songs, joining Halloween and Christmas party in English there.  I had touched English already. In addition, I watched English anime, and I could write my name in English. But I was not interested in English.

When I was a high school student, I studied English in earnest. My class teacher majors in English. So, She is to teach us to study harder until we graduated in high school. She is a very strict person. So, I had studied harder. My English skill was the most growing at nowadays.  I took the best score at common examination. Therefore, I appreciate her.  Meanwhile, I like studying English. I thought that I want to learn English more at university. 

When I was a university student, I major in German. It was difficult for me to understand at first. German pronunciation is so difficult. I cannot speak fluently. As I studied German, I like German little and I understand it. The same time, I learned English more. When I go to school, I often listen to foreign country songs. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. Her songs are very cute. And, song words written by her are great. It is useful for me to study too.

I am studying TOEFL and TOEIC. TOFFL is quite difficult. When I was taking this test, my powers of concentration lack. So, I think that I want to acquire this.

My hobbies are listening to Korean music, and watching Korean dramas DVD. When I have free time, I often do there. So, Korean is part of my nature. When I go to Korea, I can talk with local people. Hangul is easy, and Korean is like Japanese. There is same words Japanese. So, I can learn myself.


I want to be Japanese teacher in the future. So, I am learning about it at university now. There are people who do this job in foreign countries. Therefore, if I can do this job, I will have to live in foreign countries. I think that study abroad and traveling are good, but living is little uneasiness. On the other hand, there is feeling that I am looking forward to living foreign countries. It is complex. If I can't do this job, I think that I want to involve in English now and forever.


                                                                                                            [436 words]

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miri,

    I imagine that Japanese is your mother tongue, but you haven't written much about how you learned it when you were very young. I'd also like to know what you're learning about Japanese now, in preparation for becoming a teacher.

    Cheers, PB

    ReplyDelete